Of course, the AT-LP60XBT can also be operated just like a regular turntable with a traditional wired connection. Either way – wired or wireless – you get outstanding audio with the ease of automatic operation controlled by front-panel start, stop and tonearm lift buttons.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60XBT’s Dual Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
The AT-LP60XBT plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and comes with a 45 RPM adapter, a detachable dual RCA output cable (for wired connection) and a removable hinged dust cover.
- High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- Compatible with aptX codec
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male), 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
Type: Belt drive turntable, fully automatic
Motor: DC servo-controlled
Drive Method: Belt-drive
Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
Turntable Platter: Aluminum
Wow and Flutter: Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB (DIN-B)
- Pre-amp “PHONO”: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Pre-amp “LINE” 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
Power Supply Requirements: 100 to 240V, 50/60 Hz,0.6 A Max.
Dimensions: 359.5 mm (14.15") W x 97.5 mm (3.84") H x 373.3 mm (14.70") D
Weight: 2.6 kg (5.73 lbs.)
Accessories Included: Dust cover, felt mat, platter (with drive belt), 45 RPM adapter, RCA audio cable (approx. 1.2 m (3.9')), AC adapter (approx. 1.5 m (4.9')). AC adapter: 12 V, 2 A
Replacement Stylus: ATN3600L
Communication System: Bluetooth Version 5.0
Maximum Communication Range: Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33')
Compatible Bluetooth Profile: A2DP
Support Codec: SBC, Qualcomm aptX